Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winning or Losing!

Yo, it's Annnnnnnnnna :) Notice the 10 n's in there...

So, I just got back from doing a music video shoot with a little band called The Promise Hero for their song "Winning or Losing."  It's really a great song, and you should know that that's a genuine comment because I still like it even after hearing it for practically 3 hours straight :)
Anyways, they needed extras for their video, and so Megan, Meena, and I piled in Megan's mom's car to drive down to the Grog Shop.

It was a great time.  We met a bunch of new people.  It was fun. :D

By the way, sorry I haven't blogged in forever, Meggie.  I feel kind of bad knowing that this blog isn't very good after I waited so long to post it.
Blahh.

I'm having a lot of difficulty planning shows lately, since I found out that Take Action tour is 2 days after the Friday Night Boys which is 3 days after This Providence... Also, TA is 9 days before Four Year Strong.
This is complicated :P


Aaaand, I keep forgetting to put things on my Christmas list and it's getting really close to Christmas and it's very frustrating. :P

We had a movie night at my house yesterday (it happens a lot).  We got Monsters Vs. Aliens, Coraline, and Julie & Julia.  I didn't have a great movie night though, because during Monsters Vs. Aliens I decided to take my shower because it was slow-moving.  Then during Julie & Julia, I fell asleep.  Guess that one wasn't very exciting either.  We didn't have a chance to watch Coraline.  I think I'll watch it after we eat dinner in a few minutes :)

Well.... this was just supposed to be a quick blog about shizz... and I don't feel like typing anymore.
Not so much sleep + dancing for 3 hours = Tired Laddie. :)


That's all, folks.  Haha, I like saying folks.  It makes me feel like Ed Sullivan or Jamie Tworkowski ;D


Laterr,


-Laddie

Band of the day: (obviously) The Promise Hero

See that one on the right there? That's Bobby, my new best buddy. hahaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment