Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cherry Coke Zero or Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi? Question of life.

Meggie's the name; Sarcastic remarks are the game.

So, just for a heads up:
I'm still grounded.

How am I making a new blog then you ask?
Nobody ever grounded me from my mom's laptop.
So, welp, here I am. :)

I also noticed that the last blog entry is the one of me stating that I was grounded.
and thaaaaaat means Laddie is a stupidhead and didn't blog. at all.

If anyone sees Laddie in a grocery store or something (if you don't know what she looks like she has red hair and talks as if her name is Brian.) find the nearest banana and chuck it at her head. I'm giving you permission.


A little off topic now but I want you to spell banana in your head. Does anyone else hear Gwen Stefani singing it to you. No? I'm just weird? Okay, nevermind.


Blech. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is disgusting. I'm a Cherry Coke Zero kind of girl. In case you were wondering.:)


I kinda look like a hobo today. Alright, I guess you can take out the kinda.
I'm currently wearing an oversized forest green "Ohio" sweatshirt and navy blue pajama pants that have little fisherman on them.

I'm not really in the mood to write something witty or even something semi-entertaining today so I guess this is where we part.

Goodbye Mactle and non-existent reader.
Hope I don't see you later. or ever.
With a little bit of love but not much,
Meggie.

Band Of The Day! :D


This Providence...
Pretty men with cool accents that like to dress up as wizards.
That's basically it.
Listen to them!
Listen to My Beautiful Rescue or A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing!
(don't listen to the renovated version of My Beautiful Rescue, it's not nearly as good. -NP)
Tis the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment