Saturday, November 28, 2009

I don't care what Meggie says. I am the queen and she is the peasant and that ends it.

"Tragedy has struck... We are out of peanut butter." -Alex Gaskarth


:) Ello!  I've just spent the last ohh... 2 hours or so doing extremely repetitive biology homework, so i figured this would help me become less insane.


Right now, i think it might be easier if i post ten random things about my day... huh, well i guess that was yesterday. Sure. :P  Maybe that's how i'll start all my blogs. Here it goes:


1. I felt really good all day today because i woke up at noon after not sleeping for 26 hours. :)


2. I learned to play Scrabble the real way.  The way i used to play was just the "Ophie and me in summer gym making stupid words with letter tiles" version, but my mom and brother taught me the real way.


3. I actually thought Scrabble was really difficult at first and threatened to quit many times.  And then we played again and i won :D


4. I've been in my pajamas aaaaall day :)


5. After waking up at noon, i ate a lovely salad at 12:30. I don't believe in categorizing my food by meals... if that makes sense.


6. All day, my biology homework about cells hung over my head. I finally did it and it took me into tomorrow. (which is today...)


7. I came to the conclusion that PicNik is better than LunaPic.  End of story.


8. Because of the whole "i'm not going to see Mayday Parade" misery thing i had goin' on, i figured i'd give myself a break and listen to the Friday Night Boys.  I still am.  They are one of my favorite bands.


9. I found an awesome twitter account called OMGFacts and it is awesome!


10. I broke the little plastic clip off my favorite mechanical pencil. :( It bummed me out for a while, then i got over it and threw it away hahaha


That's pretty much how my day went.  It wasn't really that exciting.


Hey! So...
My mom always reads (err... listens to) these books on tape in her car around town, because she hates the radio and thinks books are more interesting.  She started a new one today.  Let me begin with this: If i don't choose her books for her, the woman picks the worst ones in the world.  Well, i wasn't with her when she ordered this one, so i was slightly weirded out when i got in her car and heard some of it.  It was about this lady who was like 49 and killed her own mother because she (the mom, not the lady) had dementia... the really psychotic thing about it was that the whole thing started with the mom pooping her pants because she lost a ceramic bowl with flowers painted on it that her husband used to crack pistachio nuts into. So i guess her daughter just killed her.  Wow.


Well, that's the end of that story.  I think i might try to get some sleep now...
ha. That was a lie. Never mind.  Let's go with i think i'm going to go write in my new notebook now.  That sounds better. Ta ta for now!


-Laddie :)


Band of the Day: The Friday Night Boys



Just... figured i'd test out the picture thing while i was at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment